Hi friends, How is everyone doing? Good I hope. I have just spent the better part of my lunch catching up on some blog reading, and yet stil...

Happy Tuesday

10:08 Unknown 0 Comments

Hi friends,

How is everyone doing? Good I hope. I have just spent the better part of my lunch catching up on some blog reading, and yet still more that 1,000 posts to read :-) I hope you'll all forgive me if I keep my commenting brief.

One of my fave blogs to read is Fast Food and Fast Fashion, authored by Elle. Her comments are funny and sweet, she seems just the kind of person you'd enjoy having as a friend. Be sure and check her out, if you don't already.



Today, I have on a lovely PINK cardigan from Talbot's. This is the "Charming Cardigan" which people often compare to a JCrew Jackie. I think they look a little like a Jackie, but the sleeves are looser on the Charming Cardi - which makes sense, I think the Charming Cardi has been one of Talbot's offerings since the store opened.



The top underneath the cardigan is a sweater LOL. I felt weird wearing a sweater with a sweater, but it was the right length, so there it is LOL. This is a sweater from the Loft and was about $9. Its from about 2-3 years ago. I bet a lot of you Loft shoppers have it too.



What else do I have on? Oh, this black and white skirt, has been seen many times before - I got this from New York And Company before they insisted that all skirts must remain at a 15 inch hemline. :-P So, a couple of years ago. I spent all of $5 on it.

As always, thank you so much for reading and commenting.

0 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.