Anyone getting ready for the biggest shopping day of the YEAR? Shopping for others, or for self, or both? :-) Sadly, this year I will be w...

Shopping Plans?

16:22 Unknown 0 Comments

Anyone getting ready for the biggest shopping day of the YEAR? Shopping for others, or for self, or both? :-) Sadly, this year I will be working on National Shopping Day, but I will try and list a few things if I see them out there. :-( Have fun without me guys! LOL

A couple of our fav retails are starting early this year. Be sure and check em out!

Loft - 40% off entire store online with free shipping on orders of $125 or more. Code ENJOY at checkout. Starts now. I don't know if they are going to do like in previous years on Black Friday where there are items in store at really good low prices? The store manager said she still had no idea yet when I spoke with her yesterday. And she's usually pretty good about spilling the beans. :-)

Ann Taylor - 40% off entire store online and free shipping on orders of $150 or more. Code THANKS at checkout. Starts now.

Talbots - 50% off accessories. Tommorow from 9 am - noon and then 9pm to midnight in your own time zone. It now combinable with the 25% off. Sounds like on black Friday they have some specific items that will be heavily discounted, and coupons for 40% off a return trip when you buy in store, etc. I will post more details when I hear confirmation. Also, a cool drawing going on for $1,000 gift certificates.

Bath and Body Works has their BF deals up online now.


0 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.