So, I am not going to lie, I was quite underwhelmed with this years Black Friday/Thanksgiving Weekend shopping. Anyone else feel that way? I...

Shop Shop Shoppin'

18:18 Unknown 0 Comments

Freehold Raceway Mall Lifestyle Center

So, I am not going to lie, I was quite underwhelmed with this years Black Friday/Thanksgiving Weekend shopping. Anyone else feel that way? It seemed like many of the "deals" I picked up, after a quick "Shop Savvy" bar code scan**, I found it cheaper online (amazon.com most of the time LOL). I did work on actual Black Friday, but we went out a couple of times over the weekend. In addition to family shopping, I was keeping my eyes open for anything I might need....

I stopped by the Loft, this year they did 40% off the entire store, in the past they selected several new items and marked them way down in additional to some sort of a percent discount on the rest of the store- I kind of wish they had done that this year as well. I didn't see anything I wanted.

We ran by Target, and they had some nice, soft sweaters for $9.00, so I grabbed 2 - I don't have many sweaters - er - non-cardigan sweaters anyway. They are SUPER soft. I got one in Heather Brown and Heather Navy.


We also wandered into Talbots (of course) and they had some nice substantial cable knit sweaters for $25 each.

I got a turtleneck in "Red Rosette"

And a Vneck in a color called Glaze Blue, but I cannot seem to find the vneck on their site? Well, here is the color.


Thats pretty much it! What did you guys score? Tell me all about it!!

** Here are the Shop Savvy Applications:

Shop Savvy for ipad, iphone, itouch

Shop Savvy for Android

0 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.