So, I am a little behind, and just realized Talbot's Spring Look Book is up. Lots of goodies. But I found a MUST have for moi!! This re...

Talbot's Spring Look Book

22:38 Unknown 0 Comments

So, I am a little behind, and just realized Talbot's Spring Look Book is up. Lots of goodies. But I found a MUST have for moi!! This reminds me just a little bit of a JCrew skirt I really wanted, but that was not available in my size. In lieu of buying two and having them sewn together, I passed. Well...Jcrew, your loss! This one will be mine. I love it. It says it will be $99.

101743_Spring_LB_Inter_2011_10181031

Interestingly, there was not a single ruffle in the Spring look book - very minimal details to the clothes, but lots of focus on jewelry, belts and handbags. Some of the shapes are reminiscent of the Dior "New Look" (that calf-length full skirt, full bust and small waist). Great for my hour glass girls!


0 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.