Hello friends! Today is New Year's Eve and I cannot believe its going to be 2011 tomorrow!! Crazy Talk!! Yesterday I wore some of my new...

Happy New Year!

08:10 Unknown 0 Comments

Hello friends!

Today is New Year's Eve and I cannot believe its going to be 2011 tomorrow!! Crazy Talk!!

Yesterday I wore some of my new-ish goodies I have mentioned recently. I would like you to direct your attention downward.

These are the $12 Avenue boots I mentioned a week or so ago. Ok, ok, no one will mistake them for Ralph Lauren, but for $12, I have NO complaints. I have slightly wide calves, not thin enough for regular boots, and usually if I get wide calf boots, they are way too wide. The reviews on these seemed to indicate they were slightly wide, and yes! Perfection!

A note if you might look into this boot: Most of my shoes I own are medium, and several pairs are narrow. The website says these are wide width. I thought it wouldn't matter with a boot, and expected to just have lots of extra room in the foot - but there is not - it fits just a tiny bit bigger than a regular size shoe. So be aware if you do need a wide shoe, this boot is not a true wide width.



I am also wearing that Talbot's Corduroy jacket I mentioned yesterday in my Red Hanger Sale post. It fits so nicely. I really am considering the grey...idk, I always get multiples, then have every color when something new comes out. That's not fun at all. :-/

Rounding out this outfit is a t-neck from Newport News, a pretty Pashmina-type scarf I got for Xmas, and some Gap Skinny Curvy Jeans. I don't know what the GAP does to their jeans, but they are always soo soft. Like pajamas.




And for fun, a closer-up on the scarf:



Grace Fit Corduroy Jacket - Talbots
T-neck - Newport News
Jeans - GAP
Boots - Avenue
Bag - b. Makowsky
Scarf - Gift

Last my daughter, who makes a guest appearance every once in a while, would like to say hi.

0 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.