Hey friends, its getting chilly here, how about you? I have seen quite a bit of buzz about a particular "coat" I happen to have. I...

Thursday - OOTD and Old Navy "Coat"

20:15 Unknown 0 Comments


Hey friends, its getting chilly here, how about you?

I have seen quite a bit of buzz about a particular "coat" I happen to have. It is the Women's Ruffled Wool-Blend Coat from Old Navy. It appears to be $85! online. I purchased this coat for $45 during their "Coat Event" a month or so ago. I like this coat a lot, but I would not pay $85 for it. The fabric is somewhat thin, and all of the colors aside from the Charcoal (which is the one I ended up buying) reminded me more of felt instead of wool. This coat is great for weather that is about 45 - 60 degrees (F), but any colder, or a windy day is not idea for this coat. It opens a bit on the bottom, but I like that, I think its kinda cute. Anyways, in case you were thinking about it, I would say get it once it goes on special again. Well worth the $45 I spent.

On to the OOTD!


Red Rosette Sweater - Talbots $25 (on black friday)
Wide Leg Pants - Limited
Scarf - Gap
Shoes - Chadwicks

And here is the Old Navy jacket:

0 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.