Happy Friday! I literally just woke up from a nap when I took these, so please ignore my "fresh face" LOL. Today I have on a coupl...

Friday - OOTD and Talbot's Jeans Review!!

20:29 Unknown 0 Comments

Happy Friday!

I literally just woke up from a nap when I took these, so please ignore my "fresh face" LOL.

Today I have on a couple of new things that you might be interested in.

The first is the Pima Cotton V-Neck Sweater from Talbot's. This sweater appears to have several sale colors on sale online, but the new fall colors appear to be left "in store" only. The color I am wearing is Glaze Blue. Its a very pretty color, like a true blue topaz. This sweater "wears" very thin, but due to the cables is super warm. I purchased it for $25, it appears to be $59 in stores again for the new colors, but there are several colors on sale for $23




The second item is also from Talbot's. They sent me a pair of the Signature Fit Bootcut Pants in Black to review. I have a few notes on these jeans. The fabric of these jeans is very nice. Its substantial, but also very stretchy. I wore these jeans all day, and while they were very flexible, they also did not stretch out of shape at all. I personally had to go up a size in these. (I did not find this to be the case in the Heritage Fit). These also sit a little lower on the waist and are cut closer to the leg compared to the Heritage.

I would fully recommend these jeans to anyone who is looking for a nice premium pair of jeans - particularly us petites and plus / plus petites who just don't have a lot of options for "mature" premium jeans. I started wearing Talbot's jeans two years ago after disappointment with other plus petite options, and they just keep getting better! These jeans retail for $89, and I would buy these at full price with no qualms. (I know, shocking)

0 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.