Ok ladies, I have some great shopping notes for us. Guess what is back next week? I am soo excited. Its the 12 Days of Dooney! Starts Monday...

Stuff on Sale!

20:54 Unknown 0 Comments

Ok ladies, I have some great shopping notes for us.

Guess what is back next week? I am soo excited. Its the 12 Days of Dooney! Starts Monday. Last year, the prices were great. I can only hope that this year equals in epicness. This is an online blowout, with a few in-store locations participating. Over the course of 12 days, there are several "themed deals" and its a lot of fun to see what comes up each day. Perfect for linking to DH, or a great Xmas gifts!



Laura Mercier, one of my favorite cosmetic brands, is having "Twelve Days of Flawless" which is a new special each day. Today's sold out before I could post, but they have been amazing so far. I would recommend checking them out daily to see whats there! Here was today's deal, 8 full size products for $40!! To explain how good a deal that is, the Souffle Body Creme is normally $55/jar. Looks like new ones have been popping up around 4am EST:




Lastly, Talbot's is offering buy one, get one 50% off. I love this sale. Last year, I purchased 2 jackets, one velour and one corduroy, and apparently, I am a creature of habit as I did the same thing this year....

1. Grace Fit Velour Jacket in Pewter - there are some stunning colors in this one, particularly the society blue, but hubby really liked the Pewter in store.


2. Grace Fit Corduroy Jacket in Vicuna Brown - also lots of great juicy colors.


There is also free shipping at $125, but my two jackets did not qualify.

0 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.