Hey guys, currently, Talbot's has their sale items marked down 50% (prices as marked on site), some non-sale items are 50% off (price...

Talbots Coupon and Gigi's Sale Thread

09:15 Unknown 0 Comments


Hey guys, currently, Talbot's has their sale items marked down 50% (prices as marked on site), some non-sale items are 50% off (prices as marked on site) and now, there is an additional 25% off coupon (and free shipping) if you use 024840756. This coupon worked for me, while I was logged-in to my account, so I will say it is probably a coupon anyone can use. (I did not receive the coupon directly, a friend emailed it to me.) Please note, sometimes they turn these off when they "get out" online, so just be aware of that.

Be sure and watch for what is final sale, and what is not as well. Gigi has opened a weekly "swap/sell "thread for Talbots final sale merchandise, which is awesome! We never needed one before, but this might help ease the sting of final sale choices gone wrong ;-)

As always, thanks for reading! :-)

0 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.