Check out msvoluptuous over at http://msvoluptuous.wordpress.com/ she is also short and curvy. :-) Fried of the blog, Kayla has been busy...

This and That (and Talbots)

19:40 Unknown 0 Comments

Check out msvoluptuous over at http://msvoluptuous.wordpress.com/ she is also short and curvy. :-)


Fried of the blog, Kayla has been busy putting her little fingers to the grindstone and whipping up some super cute knitted confections. Check out her etsy shop My Sisters Other Closet for some lovely finds.






OMG - The Talbots Spring Stuff!!!! I am going through some major withdrawals because I am not buying clothes right now. There are some STUNNING pieces, and I almost crumbled for my skirt. But the size I was going to buy would already be too big, so I am glad I waited.

Also, they had a recent clearance sale, and I grabbed a couple of pairs of shoes ($15 and $13) and a $23 trenchcoat, which I am sure I will be showing off at some point :) Anyone buy anything recently from Tal's?

0 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.