Hi everyone, hope you are doing well. I may have mentioned I own a bunch of graphic tees - this particular one is from Game of Thrones, has ...

Winter is Coming

15:26 Unknown 0 Comments



Hi everyone, hope you are doing well.

I may have mentioned I own a bunch of graphic tees - this particular one is from Game of Thrones, has the Stark family crest and states "Winter is Coming" (the Stark motto). For the record, I have never seen the series, just read the books. I actually like the motto better than I like the books, I feel like, the proverbial ant, its good to remember Winter is always on the way and be prepared. :) Its a good reminder.

Anyway, this is one of my fave ways to wear my geek tees - with a skirt and cardigan - just something different.

Cardigan is from Talbots
Tee is from Teefury.com
Skirt is from Target

Leggings from the Loft
Boots by Sam and Libby

0 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.