Kind of a funny story. Well, an interesting story. I went shopping recently for some new things and Dillard's was having a major clearan...

Tales from Shopping

07:48 Unknown 0 Comments



Kind of a funny story. Well, an interesting story. I went shopping recently for some new things and Dillard's was having a major clearance sale. I picked up these pants. They are a size 16P. I bought the matching jacket. It is a size 8P and fits like a glove. It is really hard to shop sometimes. LOL - I much prefer skirts. In which I usually wear a 12/14. Anyway, the pants need a few alterations, but they were only $30, so I will live.

Cardigan - J Crew
Tank - Target
Pants -Dillards
Bag - Talbots
Socks - Target? (teehee)

While I was out, I popped into JCrew to try on this skirt, which (the pattern) is stunning in person. It is called a "long" pencil skirt, but I had no idea what "long" meant to JCrew. I kid you not, the misses skirt went down to my lower-calf...it was HILARIOUS.  I checked the inseam online, and its 25 in misses and 23 in petites. I like my pants to be at about 28.5 (ha!). Also, I tried on the 12, and it was super snug on the backside, but droopy and loose around my tummy and waist. How they managed that, I have NO idea.
 -___- Not the look I am going for. Maybe I should have turned it around (ha!) They didn't have it in  petite in the store I went in, but I doubt it would have fit anyway. Anyone else try this one?
Long No. 2 pencil skirt in sovereign paisley


(Here are the pants and jacket together)


0 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.