I had a friend of the blog asked me about some makeup I mentioned earlier this year, and so I swatched them for her, then I figured someone ...

Random - Foundation Swatches

22:35 Unknown 0 Comments


I had a friend of the blog asked me about some makeup I mentioned earlier this year, and so I swatched them for her, then I figured someone else might looking for the same info, so here they are. 

Swatch of Makeup Forever (MUFE) HD Foundation in #153 
Swatch of Revlon ColorStay Oil Free Foundation in 350, Deep Tan 
Swatch of Korres Wild Rose Foundation in WR3
Swatch of Korres Wild Rose Foundation in WR4
Swatch of Korres Wild Rose Foundation in  WR5

In MAC Studio Fix Powder I am C4, but I have never found one of their foundations that matched me, all of their liquids oxidize on my skin and turn peachy.

With Winter Skin -__-  Korres WR3  and Revlon ColorStay Oil free are the best matches on my face, spring moves me into Korres WR4 but once summer moves in, MUFE 153 and Korres WR5 come out to play :) Yes, they joy of tanning easily is also the joy of owning at least 5 foundations in the course of a year. 

0 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.