My Harry Potter viewing outfit from this summer - I dressed for Gryffindor for the final outfit - even though I feel more kinship with my Ra...

2011 Was the Year of the Movie for Me

23:13 Unknown 0 Comments

My Harry Potter viewing outfit from this summer - I dressed for Gryffindor for the final outfit - even though I feel more kinship with my Ravenclaw girls. (LOL, nerd talk over)

I was reading some articles earlier, and it said the average # of movies a person sees in a year (in a theatre) is 6 - I saw 14 - and maybe it will be 15 after tomorrow - might go see Ghost Protocol. I love going to a theatre and sitting in the darkness, with popcorn watching a movie on the big screen. And yes, sometimes I dress "up" for the movie XD

And I don't really see the movies marketed overtly to women, no Friends with Benefits or Bridesmaids here. I like the summer blockbusters with action, and explosions, and heroes. Oh, the heroes. :) There were some really fun ones this year, and I am even more excited about the next!

Here is my list if you are curious:

The Adjustment Bureau
Red Riding Hood
Thor
Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides
X-men First Class
Green Lantern
Tranformers, the Dark of the Moon
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Captain America, the First Avenger
Cowboys and Aliens
Rise of the Planet of the Apes
Immortals
The Muppets
Sherlock Holmes: A game of shadows





0 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.