I have been loving all the animal prints out this fall and early winter. I am eyeballing some calfhair cheetah pumps to add to the "col...

Fall Felines

23:52 Unknown 0 Comments

I have been loving all the animal prints out this fall and early winter. I am eyeballing some calfhair cheetah pumps to add to the "collection".  SO I have been in hiatus for about a year with the weight loss, and move ete etc. But I feel like I am in a good place to pop back up. I see many of my fave gals have moved on, and I need replacement reading! If you have a blog, let me know so I can add you - or any must follow women, shoot me their way. :)

Well, on to the clothes! As I have changed from in-office to in-home work, my wardrobe has been transitioning a bit - more Loft than Tal's - though Tal's still holds an important place in my heart. 

 The sweater is one of those back zip babies, which fit great for petites. This is a regular skirt, not petite, I couldn't find this in petite anywhere by the time I realised I needed it, but it fits well as misses. I have been shopping alot on 40% off and $25 off $50 coupons, so my purchase pricing will be effected by that.



This corduroy is so great for the season, esp with boots. I had a hard time finding one I really liked, so many were short this season. Which was kind of odd, considering most skirts were pencil, and longer lengths. (Thank goodness, remember last year, when everything was minis??!?!)



These are the prices from the receipt, not the prices they are currently listed for online and in stores. :)
Corduroy Skirt - Loft -  $17.50
Back Zip Sweater - Loft $12.50
Lurex Scarf - Loft - $20.50
Boots from Last Year -  Chadwicks $39

0 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.