I bought this skirt the weekend it came out in the fall, during the "Fall Preview Event" and today is my first day wearing it. Its...

Lace Skirt and Riding Boots

18:36 Unknown 0 Comments


I bought this skirt the weekend it came out in the fall, during the "Fall Preview Event" and today is my first day wearing it. Its a grey ponte knit fabric, with a very brown mauve lave overlay. I loved it the min I laid eyes on it. But its a tricky little thing to match up with stuff, although I do have another outfit in mind for it.




Today, with with purple and oatmeal and brown. Sounds odd, but when its laid all out together, I think it come out ok :)



Again, these are the prices on my receipt, not the prices that they are currently listed for sale for:

Shoulder Staddle Cardi  - Loft $12.50
Oatmeal Tank - Loft $7.50
Lace Overlay Skirt $48
Boots, Chadwicks - $35

0 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.