I love this outfit! The double breasted sweater here is a thing of beauty and only $32 during the Talbot's red hanger sale. Also, one o...

Black and Tan

20:22 Unknown 0 Comments



I love this outfit! The double breasted sweater here is a thing of beauty and only $32 during the Talbot's red hanger sale. Also, one of my favorite things to do is wear a "black base" and toss a jacket or sweater over it.  Its a black tank and then skirt and tights, or black pants. This is usually what I wear to go shopping, cause it makes it really easy to judge the new pieces I am trying on. Also, I saw this skirt on a Target clearance rank and grabbed it without trying it, it was perfect!




 Here are the Target shoes I mentioned a few weeks ago ($20)

 

The Goods:
Sweater Jacket - Talbots $32
Ponte Knit Skirt - Target $8
Tank Target $8
Tights ?
Shoes - Target $20
Scarf - $10

0 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.