IFB has a cute "assignment" where you post pics of your "red carpet look" - and if I were going to the Oscars, I would ...

#IFBProject #32 Red Carpet Look

21:06 Unknown 0 Comments

IFB has a cute "assignment" where you post pics of your "red carpet look" - and if I were going to the Oscars, I would wear this...



Yeah, its a wedding dress...but I love it!! I have been married for awhile, but I put this page in my "style binder" Sept 2010. LOL~ I guess I just like the dress, cause I certainly don't need a wedding dress.  Oscar de la Renta Dress, Louboutins and an Alexander McQueen clutch. Sounds pricey, but we know they don't have to pay for any of it. Best deal ever LOL!

Images from Vogue, Alexander McQueen Site, and some old stuff I saved and dont know where its from anymore :(


0 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.