When I bought these shoes and bag, I told hubby there was no way I was going to wear them together. I thought it would just be way over the ...

White Sweater and Leopard

15:30 Unknown 0 Comments

When I bought these shoes and bag, I told hubby there was no way I was going to wear them together. I thought it would just be way over the top. So I was getting ready, and I told hubby I was going to wear the bag, and he was like you *HAVE* to do the shoes too. So....I did.

And I loved it.


I am not usually a huge fan of belts over things on me, since I am soooo shortwaisted, but everyonce in a while, I want to do the belt over cardi thing. :)




Oh, and here is a close up of the necklace. :)



Sweater - Loft
Tank - Target
Jeans - Loft
Belt - Loft
Shoes and Bag - Talbots

0 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.